Jun 20, 2010

Felipe Bedoya

I've had three attempts so far to use Facebook. The first one was just to see what the hell - under a false name, and just for a few weeks. The second time I went in there for marketing reasons, to publicize my portfolio. That time I used my real name, and I tried to "befriend" everyone I saw that had some kind of artwork in their profile picture. The I left again, and a couple of months ago I went back with three distinct purposes: one, to keep up with my friend Karen who moved to Canada. Two, to draw attention to my blog (hello new followers!). And three, to find an artist who's name I forgot to save, but who's works, especially the one below, left an enormous impression. When I revived my Facebook account I couldn't find him, and I was pretty depressed about it, but last week I finally saw his familiar icon in the "suggestions" box. So this time I don't intend to lose him - his name is Felipe Bedoya, he's from Columbia, and he seems to be enjoying some well-deserved success, which makes me very happy.
This is his website:
http://www.felipebedoya.com/

No comments: